Literary Arts Journals coordinated and supervised by Sigma Tau Delta chapters (even if they receive funding from other sources) are eligible to receive up to $500 for the Sigma Tau Delta Outstanding Literary Arts Journal Award.
- The journal must be produced during the previous (2019-2020) academic year.
- The journal must be produced with a percentage of involvement by Sigma Tau Delta chapter members.
- The journal follows the publication guidelines of the chapter’s college or university.
- The journal must contain a statement that clearly describes the involvement of the chapter in the production of the journal.
- First place recipients cannot apply the following year.
Applications Accepted: October 12 – Nov. 09, 2020.