Please join us in congratulating our 2017-2018 Outstanding Literary Arts Journal Award winners!
1st Place: Stephens College (MW)
Alpha Epsilon Eta Chapter
2nd Place Tie: Alvernia University (E)
Kappa Pi Chapter
2nd Place Tie: Fort Hays University (HP)
Rho Psi Chapter
3rd Place: Concordia University, Nebraska (HP)
Rho Omicron Chapter
2018-2019 Outstanding Literary Arts Journal Award
Start planning your submission for the 2018-2019 Literary Arts Journal Award now! Literary Arts Journals coordinated and supervised by Sigma Tau Delta chapters (even if they receive funding from other sources) are eligible for the Sigma Tau Delta Outstanding Literary Arts Journal Award.
- The journal was produced during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- The journal was produced with a percentage of involvement by Sigma Tau Delta chapter members.
- The journal follows the publication guidelines of the chapter’s college or university.
- The journal contains a statement that clearly describes the involvement of the chapter in the production of the journal.
- First place recipients cannot apply the following year.
Submissions will open in fall 2019.