Literary Arts Journals coordinated and supervised by Sigma Tau Delta chapters (even if they receive funding from other sources) are eligible for the Sigma Tau Delta Outstanding Literary Arts Journal Award.
- The journal was produced during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- The journal was produced with a percentage of involvement by Sigma Tau Delta chapter members.
- The journal follows the publication guidelines of the chapter’s college or university.
- The journal contains a statement that clearly describes the involvement of the chapter in the production of the journal.
- First place recipients cannot apply the following year.
Submissions are open October 1 – November 5, 2018.