Literary Arts Journals coordinated and supervised by Sigma Tau Delta chapters (even if they receive funding from other sources) are eligible to receive up to $500 for the Sigma Tau Delta Outstanding Literary Arts Journal Award.
- The journal must be produced during the previous (2020-2021) academic year.
- The journal was produced with involvement of Sigma Tau Delta chapter members in a variety of ways (submission, collection, selection, editing, and construction of the journal).
- The journal follows the publication guidelines of the chapter’s college or university.
- The journal must contain a statement that clearly describes the involvement of the chapter in the production of the journal.
- First place recipients cannot apply the following year.
Applications Accepted: October 11 – November 8, 2021.